Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 4

PT sucks. That's all I can really say.


Tomorrow will be the 4th consecutive day I will be exercising for an hour.
I know, it doesn't sound that bad right?

Hah!

I mean, I'm not fat (even though I think I am). I just lack a whole lot of muscle. I'm 109lbs of fat, a couch potato and it doesn't help that i'm 5"1' and lazy.

For me it's the most difficult thing in the world.
A. I HATE waking up early.
B. I HATE drinking water.
C. The most physical thing I do on a daily basis is checking my mail box.

That 1 hour is pure hell for me...
but I know that I'll survive...even if I puke my guts out >_<

I even asked myself "What the hell did I sign up for?"

I looked so pathetic because I can't even do a girl push up much less a regular one.

In the end, I know that this workout is good for me and I know I will be super happy with my body 6 months later...but damn. Right now I just hurt all over the place.

But like always, I try to see this as a good thing and I always keep in mind:
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger!"

Maybe I'll get that 6 pack before November :)

~Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment