Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dreams?

So I have been having loads of crazy dreams these past days. I'm the weirdo that writes down dreams immediately after I wake up in a special journal.

Hah. Not really special but w.e.

So far I have around 9 dreams I've written down...
That's because I usually never remember my dreams. I always wake up and never remember. Which I hate because I love to dream.

I love dreaming because to me, that's the only time I actually feel human. I feel all sorts of emotions stirring up in my body and so many reactions. I get to see what I would do in different situations.

Anyways, I think I'm going to post up my dreams & stories here. But instead of rewriting it word for word, I'm just going to add more detail and alternate it a bit...most likely alot ;D

It will be interesting. Who knows. Maybe I'll become famous like J.K. Rowling for my stories. lmao.

~Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment