Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today

It's been a cold rainy day in Cow Town Florida.
No, I don't live in a city called Cow Town. I call this little town Cow Town because comparing to where I came from, this town is very small and country.

Being my smart self I decided to wear sandals and not bring an umbrella. Even though it's the "Sunshine State", Rain is one of the annoying qualities Florida weather tends to have, along with humidity.

It's only 50 degrees outside. I know I shouldn't be complaining because other states are in the negatives. Although snow looks like something anyone would want to dance through I'm glad I'm not cracking ice off my car windshield and shoveling snow off my driveway.

So I shall thank beautiful Florida for being so "warm" on this fine cloudy day. hah

~Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment