Total Pageviews

Friday, February 4, 2011

Grocery Shopping



Ok, Is it just me or does this happen to anyone else?

My mom left early morning to work and left me and my Dad the job to go food shopping.
Aim: Buy food that we need.
So me and my Dad decided to go grocery shopping today. Fun right?
We go off and decide to go to Chung Ching Supermarket (yes, it's Chinese). We start picking up random things that, I slowly started to realize, were irrelevant to food we needed. My Dad went off to pick up sweet breads and such and I went off to pick up random snacks that looked yummy.
I picked up random crap like:
(I absolutely love these cookies!!)

In the end, we didn't even know what we needed so we just bought random fruits and veggies.

I never want to go grocery shopping with my Dad again.

~Rae




No comments:

Post a Comment